Dentures in Huntersville
Restoring Your Smile & Your Jaw Function
Dentures are one solution for restoring missing teeth. A denture is a removable set of artificial teeth that that is secured through an adhesive, or through the natural suction of the patient’s mouth. Dentures are removable, except for when they are supported by dental implants. A full denture provides replacements for every tooth in a single arch (upper or lower). With a partial denture, only some of the teeth in an arch are replaced. Patients may have just one denture, or they may have two (replacing the upper and the lower teeth).
Here are a few facts you should know about dentures:
- They are customized fit to your mouth.
- They are easy to clean and maintain.
- They are easy for the dentist to adjust.
- They require fewer visits to your dentist.
- They allow you to eat the foods you want.
- They can help improve your smile and self-esteem.
- They can help restore sagging facial muscles.
Schedule an appointment with one of our Huntersville dentists!
Enjoy a new start, a new smile, and a much more comfortable mouth. Our Huntersville dentists at Crawford & Colvin Family and Cosmetic Dentistry can sit down with you and review all of the options and the various styles of dentures that are available to you. Contact us now at (704) 895-5850 for more information about the services that we offer!
Why Choose Us
- Comprehensive Dentistry
- Less Referring and More In-Office Treatment
- The Best Customer Service
- Least Invasive and Most Conservative Options
- Current, Most Up-To-Date Technology
- Pediatrics to Geriatric Care