Smile Restoration by our Huntersville Dentists
Unlike full dentures that replace all of your teeth in one arch, partial dentures replace only some of them. A partial denture (also known as a dental bridge) is a removable device with artificial teeth that fill the gaps where your natural teeth are missing. A partial denture is secured by connecting it to adjacent natural teeth with a set of clasps.
At Crawford & Colvin Family and Cosmetic Dentistry, we have highly trained Huntersville dentists who can craft a set of partial dentures that look and feel natural and also provide an extensive range of long-term benefits for your oral health. Your dentures have a customized and comfortable fit in your mouth.
With partial dentures, you can benefit from:
- A less invasive procedure than other tooth replacement options
- Lower cost than other tooth replacement options
- The ability to keep your existing natural teeth in place
- The option to add additional artificial teeth at a later time
- The convenience of being able to remove the set from your mouth
- Greater protection against problems such as tooth decay and gum disease
To learn more about how our partial dentures can help you, contact us today at (704) 895-5850 today!
Why Choose Us
- Comprehensive Dentistry
- Less Referring and More In-Office Treatment
- The Best Customer Service
- Least Invasive and Most Conservative Options
- Current, Most Up-To-Date Technology
- Pediatrics to Geriatric Care